Give it Your Best Shot ~ CONTROVERSIAL

Good Afternoon my Lovies. How was your weekend? I know, it is still going, but with the weather being nice, and festivals happening all around, did you get out to enjoy any of them?  

As you are probably aware by now, I am very much an introvert. I don't do well in crowds; and I definitely cannot tolerate the heat. I keep my room at a nice temperature of 17C.

The topic that is stuck in my head today is racism. 

Yes, I am fully aware that people are going to say "You're a white girl, you have no idea"... and I am just going to ignore that statement the same way I have my entire life. 

You know why?

Simple... You haven't live my life, nor do you know anything about my Ancestors and what they have endured. So I kindly ask that you sit your ass down, and shut your ignorant mouth up!!! Before I even begin about the racism towards people's different "shade of wheat"... 

REMEMBER THAT WOMEN HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME!!!

Now, let's get down to WHY I am writing about this today...

I have been watching people literally arguing back and forth over the case of a 19 year old man, who stabbed another teenage boy; resulting in a trial. The sentence was 35 years for murder, as the one teen died. Now, people are freaking out, saying this is a racist decision and he was judged unfairly; or he did it in self-defense. DID HE THOUGH???

I am not going to write the full details of the court case nor write about the incident. If you so choose to catch up on it; look up KARMELO ANTHONY VS. AUSTIN METCALF. Yes, Karmelo was a young black man, and Austin was a young white man. I personally feel, this wasn't about colour at all. This was about a dumbass teen who recklessly brought a knife to a track meet, and consciously pulled that knife out, fully intending to use it as a weapon. He killed another person. PERIOD.

I do NOT understand how people are arguing about the facts. At the end of the day, it is simple, a child/teen was murdered, and it was a young man that did it. 

Why is it always come down to race when it comes to a certain demographic?

Do you see uprisings and riots when it happens the other way around?

How come we don't see all the stories, and discussions about all the black on black crime?? THIS ONE I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW. This one is out of control, why??? This doesn't need to be!!! How about this one... Black people have announced they are going to beat up white people until Karmelo gets a new trial. WHY??? Does this help his case and conviction in anyway ~ or does this how you plan on justifying your uncivilized behaviour???

A young, small white woman was beaten up by three larger black women, the other day. They claimed they were looking for the smallest white woman to attack, and were doing this for Karmelo. The FBI has stepped in, as this woman was in the hospital with several injuries, including needing staple to a head wound. The FBI has warned to be careful as these threats continue to be posted all over the internet; but they also say there will not be any internet justice or internet jury, as they work to identify those making the threats.

I am just curious... do you see any white people pulling protests??? Do you see white people burning down their cities, looting their stores or beating up people of other races because of this???

NAH, I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!

I find it appalling how people can justify calling out everyone that is not their race; claiming THEY are racist, but can't look what is behind their front door. If you insist on calling me "racist" for calling you out on your own bad behaviour, then so be it. I am not ashamed of my own actions and words.

THE ONLY WAY TO END RACISM, IS TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

~ Phoenix

Comments