Goodbyes are NEVER Easy...
It is WAYYYYY to easy to place blame; but what will that do for the remaining family and loved ones??? Right now I am sooo frustrated, sad and feel completely useless.
I'm choking back tears over the loss of a childhood friend; a death that was entirely preventable. My heart breaks for his brother, who has suffered loss far more than most of us ~ both his parents and now his only sibling. I cannot imagine how he is coping.
Why does this always happen to the kindest souls???
I am going to explain WHY this death is hitting me in an awkward way.
Remember that jab that the powers that be insisted on everyone getting for them to survive the "CORONAVIRUS" wait it's now "COVID-19"... Yah, THAT jab... Unfortunately, he was one of the ones who go the jab, It made him deathly ill; causing him to end up in the hospital.
(I could be missing some details here, so please forgive me... I'll update as I can).
To make a longer story, as short as possible, the medical professionals said he needed all FOUR jabs; which he did... You're supposed to be able to trust your doctor, no??? In his case, apparently not!!! I am still sitting here, with many, many fond memories of Mr Greek's Cafe, Astoria, Academy, and of course our one stop hang out, whatever the donut shop was called, at Pape and Cosburn. I will keep those memories alive, as I feel those years of the "Danforth life", were probably some of the best years of my life.
Where ever you end up, I hope you are reunited with all your loved ones, especially your Mom and Dad. Don't drive the angels too crazy with those turn tables. LOL. Above all else, please watch over your brother, he's gonna need you in every way.
Until we meet again. Gone way too soon. GBNF
~ Phoenix


Comments
Post a Comment