This One is a Short, but Vital One

 

Hey Lovies. It is 10:30 PM EST, and I really felt I needed to post something about all these articles I have been seeing today and last night.

MY HEART ACHES FOR THIS WORLD.

I read an article where a grandmother, her daughter and 4 grandchildren are dead, thanks to the case of murder - suicide. My heart is breaking to the father who has been fighting in court to see his children since 2018.

(EIGHT YEARS). 

He was finally given a court order to have the children for 60 days, this summer. He was supposed to pick them up the day after they were found dead.

How? How does a mother and grandmother become soooo vindictive that they would rather kill the children than allow their father to see them? It is absolutely sickening.

Today, in the capital city of our country (Ottawa), there are two young boys (7 and 12 yrs of age) who were found deceased. A short time later, their father was found deceased in a burning vehicle. Authorities are calling it a double homicide-suicide. Who even knows if any of these victims would have been found, had there not been requests for wellness-checks in each case.

It is disturbing how there is more and more murder-suicides happening with parents and their children. The stats are rising, and the lack of help is sparse.

Last month, a mother, in Valrico Florida, tied her three children to her body (They were 3 yrs, 2 yrs and 8 months old), and she jumped into a local pool with them; AFTER she had left a disturbing last video saying her "final goodbyes" to her family. Thankfully, witnesses jumped the fence and rescued all four people in the pool; and mom has been charged with three counts of attempted murder in the first degree.

We have families where the one parent kills most of his family... his wife, his adult children and step children. What has become of our world?? I mean, I understand that our economy is shyt. People are living paycheck to paycheck. Many have lost their homes, their jobs,,, it is a real struggle out there; and without the help from loved ones, or some sort of organization; the reality looks pretty grim.

THIS IS WHERE THE DESPAIR AND HOPELESSNESS STARTS SCREAMING.

This is all I have for this entry. I am struggling with my own words for it tonight. It's disheartening to see how much the world is suffering, and there isn't much I, as my own being, can do to help. 

Believe me, if I could pull a "Samantha" or a "Genie" I would in a heartbeat!!!

For now, I will continue to pray, and hope. I will send all the healing and positivity to those who need it. I may not know you, but my heart is with you. Please stay safe.

~ Phoenix

Comments