I Have Been Slacking

 

Good Afternoon Lovies. Wow, it truly has been a minute since I have written; this is a clear sign that I am struggling with my depression. I try so flippin hard to keep up the facade; but, some days just break me. Sorry, I didn't want to come on here and whine the "woe is me" crap; but hiding these days would not be me being my authentic self, right?!! 

You got to take the good with the bad and the ugly!!!

I feel even writing this is selfish, considering all the turmoil happening all around the world, right now.

The wars. The turf wars. The gang violence. The sex trafficking. The child abuse/assaults. Let's not forget how most of the "leaders" in both the free world and those living in 3rd world countries are pedophiles; and NOTHING is being done about it.

It is LITERALLY playing out in front of our faces, and NO ONE is doing a thing about it. 

(I CANNOT CLAIM THIS WORLD AS MINE. IT'S VILE!!! So HEARTLESS!!!)

If you turn on your TVs, open your tablets, laptops, or even your phones.. the news is at the tip of you fingers... There are unprecedented natural disasters happening around our entire planet. Hurricanes. Tsunamis. Earthquakes. Mudslides. Floods. Tornadoes (We often joke that we have "Tornado Tuesday" here in Ontario, CANADA). 

Wildfires are getting worse and worse as each year goes by. I admit, I am a realist in the way, that I understand natural disasters are necessary for regrowth and rebirth, so to speak. It's the stupidity in the "powers that be" minds that gets me.

Countries that have been each other's greatest allies/neighbours are now arguing over (GET THIS) keeping their wild fire smoke inside the borders of their own lands.

Seriously, WTF???!!! Citizens who used to be friends are now bickering over such stupidness. We, as Canadians have immediately come to the aid of Americans for every and any help they needed; including a wildfire RECENTLY in Colorado, where one of our firefighters perished. Donald Trump (US PRESIDENT) has not sent his people to help Canadians in their time of need.... He simply blames us for the smokes that is interrupting their summer holiday air.

You want to know the sad part? The part that shows how petty he truly is???

Canada has received firefighters from South Africa and Australia... people/warriors/heroes from pretty much the other side of the world to help us... but yet, our neighbours couldn't? Shame on you TRUMP!!! I may not be very proud of my country for a lot of things these days, but I DO give them credit for still standing tall, in the face of ignorance... looking passed the idiot in charge, and taking care of our friends... the citizens of the United States!!!

WOW, I REALLY WENT OFF TRACK THERE. LOL

Seeing all this on the news gives me pause. It makes my heart sink, in ways I don't show people. Life is already tough enough... why, on earth, does it feel I am walking it alone? I miss my person. My own private world has done a tilt-a-whirl; and I don't know if it will ever be back on its axel ever again. I cherish the memories, it's the future that makes me anxious. I am completely exposed right now. I am very bad at not having a plan set in place... I kinda need to know where my life is going; and right now there are about 20 bowling pins up in the air and only 2 hands to catch them; when there used to be 4!!!

Please forgive my lack of writing. I am far more lost than I thought. Stay safe. Stay cool. Be well. Be blessed. Most of all.... BE LOVED!!!

~ Phoenix

Comments