Say Their Names

 

Hello Lovies. How is Thor's Day treating you? It's a "Meh" kinda day for me. Mother Nature's attitude and my fibromyalgia is acting bipolar... never mind my diabetic numbers are soooo high, I should be in a coma right now.

Apparently, this is one more thing that makes me a medical anomaly. I am kinda sick of most doctors who say, "You're a mystery patient. We need Dr. House!!!" 

Sure bud, it was funny the first couple times it was said; truthfully, my health isn't a joke!!!

This isn't the topic I really want to write about though.

I am sure people are sick & tired of hearing about the Lindsey Clancy. I couldn't post about it immediately because this entire post would be nothing but curse words (on repeat). I am here to talk about those three wee ones who didn't deserve the fate their momster handed them.

SAY THEIR NAMES!!! CORA (5 years old) DAWSON (3 years old) & CALLAN (8 months old)

The court case against her was absolutely a waste of time. She admitted she did it. Her attorney told the courts she did it. She did this to avoid all the hassle it would cause if the prosecution would have to provide all the DNA, fingerprints, bloodwork and, witnesses.

The point of the case, was not about her being guilty or not; it was whether she was experiencing postpartum psychosis and in a bipolar episode. The defense really wanted the jury to feel that Lindsey Clancy did not know what she was doing at the time.

(I have said from the beginning she's lying. She's a murderer!!!)

To make a long story short, I, like many others, cope with mental disorders and although I am a HUGE advocate to lift the stigma attached to mental health; I am very much against it being used for defense of a crime, especially one of this magnitude. 

Being "sick" in ANY way is not an excuse for bad behaviour. It should never be used as a cop out in court, where they are given a little sentence in a court ordered psychiatric facility, and when they are deemed "safe": they are released back into society. NOT a chance!!!

If they are well enough to return to society, than they are more than well enough to be in prison for whatever their sentence was. Back to this case... the jury deliberated for 6 days. I could not be any more grateful for the MAN who refused to budge on his vote. That singular vote, forced a mistrial. We can only HOPE the new trial (if there will be one), that justice will finally come.

The last bit here is about how the public responded. There were, and still are many women... Many mothers. Many sisters. Many aunts. Many daughters... came out in droves to support this MONSTER!!!

HOW??? WHY??? WHAT???

These fucking women are insane. What kind of society do we live in, where the people who are suppose to be nurturing, protecting and the loving security, every child deserves to have... are the very same people who use their hands to snuff the life out of their eyes.

** Another post to write about this is next ***

~ Phoenix

Comments